Home » Topic » Canon (EF – EFs – EFm – RF) » 70-200/2,8 L IS USM II

70-200/2,8 L IS USM II

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Autore
    alessandromagno
    Partecipante

[IMG]public/imgsforum/2010/12/Thomas_col_suo_unico_e_migliore_amico-Apollo.jpg[/IMG] Canon 70-200/2,8 L IS USM II EOS 1V HS e agfa 100iso professional.E’ un senzatetto che campa con quel poco che riesce a racimolare.Non è Italiano ma francese.Sei mesi dopo,lo incontrato nuovamente in zona Brera,Offrendogli un “pranzo”,ha permesso che scattassi un primo piano sempre con il 70-200.Beh che dire…è proprio una gran lente. Thomas sei mesi dopo: [IMG]public/imgsforum/2010/12/Thomas.jpg[/IMG]

Effimera
    Partecipante

http: //1x.com/photos/portrait/24129/ http: //1x.com/photos/member/14976/22420/ Tò guarda…Che strano, anche Andre du Plessis ha fatto le stesse foto.. Chi sarà l’imbroglione? Complimenti sempre per la fantasia con cui esponi le tue storielle.

malsano
    Partecipante

His Life is in his Eyes © Andre du Plessis Thomas Hugo: 6 months later…. I managed to track Thomas down in Paris over the weekend. I searched the Left Bank (his patch) for a day, to no avail, and then approached waiters and shop keepers, showing them a small picture of him on my PDA. A dear chap by the name of Sami, who serves ice cream, eventually came to my rescue…. Thomas now lives in a small tent on the paved section in the middle of Rue Flandres in Crimee, which is in north-east Paris. Awful location that he picked, as traffic passes very close by on either side of the tent, and pedestrians sometimes have to walk around his tent and scattered belongings. However, although he would have preferred a quieter location, he feels safe here as he is visible to the locals and there is constant movement, especially as there is a Monoprix immediately opposite. He has made enemies in the Left Bank, as some other persons living his type of life apparently became jealous of the fact that he managed to obtain a mobile phone and number, and recently….wait for it….an used Nikon D80 with a broken lens. He is now shooting pics of passers-by, and of his animals, which are now down to two dogs (both overweight), and a cat. He showed me the lens – some part inside has come loose, and partially obscures the image. So now he has to shake his camera and every 20th or so pics works. His dog that featured in my previous upload of Thomas was stolen. He thinks that he knows who did it, however, is too terrified to approach that person or area. There is a floral shop across the street which he uses as his postal address. They also keep his camera when he’s not using it. The same people who forced him from the Left Bank also cut the tires of his bicycle contraption that I referred to in the previous upload of Thomas. He is planning to have that fixed very soon. I think that I have now forged a trusting relationship with Thomas, and shall continue to pay visits to him every time I travel that wonderful city. I do not know how Thomas survives financially, as he never begs. I suspect that he receives hand-outs from the council. I spent a few hours with Thomas, chatting mainly about photography, teaching him a few things with the camera, and watching him run up and down the street in an attempt to get his dogs back to the tent, as they constantly wander off. I managed to do some shots as well, however, difficult, as you feel that you are in a fish bowl, with everyone staring at you… He, however, displayed no sign of unease shooting away at me from all angles. I showed him a PDF print-out of all the comments from members etc, and he was very taken by this. The prints I gave him were immediately cut to size (with a very blunt scissors), and pasted into his album that materialised from somewhere beneath the sleeping bag. 96112 unique views Questo è quanto riportato dal sito dove sono esposti i lavori di Andre.

Stai visualizzando 3 post - dal 1 a 3 (di 3 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX